If you aren’t in the United States or can’t change your IP address at home, we can provide dedicated IP addresses for you. They’re free for the first month, and $5 a month afterwards (to help us cover costs). To get one, just email us back at [email protected]
NOTE: IN ADDITION TO USING DEDICATED IP’S, YOU MUST USE A NEW USER ACCOUNT TOO SO THAT YOUR NEW ACCOUNT DOESN’T GET CONNECTED WITH ANY OLD ONES.
Here’s a quick 5 minute video on how to use them to safely access your eBay/PayPal package:
Here are the same instructions for using our dedicated IP’s in text:
1. First, you need to use a new user account on your computer. Here’s how you can create a new user account on your Mac computer, and here’s how you can create a new user account on your Windows computer.
2. Once you’re in the new user account, you want to open up Firefox. If you don’t have Firefox, download it from www.firefox.com for free.
3. In Firefox, go to Tools –> Options (if you’re in windows) or Firefox –> Preferences (if you’re in Mac) to open up the Firefox preferences.
4. Once you’re in settings, do this:
5. After you’ve clicked “OK” to activate, go to whatismyipaddress.com to make sure that your IP address has changed to the Dedicated IP’s address.
6. Now that you’re on a new user account with a new US IP address, you can use your eBay and PayPal package on Firefox (only use it on Firefox, because we didn’t install the dedicated IP for other browsers).